Press Releases

Tunstall Healthcare Group offers a range of connected care and connected health solutions across each of its main regions - UK, Nordics, Southern Europe, Central Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.

Through the use of smart technology underpinned by high quality, high touch services we support older people and those with long term conditions to live independently, securely, healthily and happily as they are able.

With almost 60 years of global experience, we offer a truly end-to-end solution, encompassing design and development, consultancy and service support, deployment and training, and triage and monitoring services. By effectively supporting health, independence and well-being, our connected care and connected health solutions improve outcomes and deliver efficiencies when compared to traditional models of hospital or residence-based care.

Back to media centre

Press Release Archive  

Tunstall welcomes Guardian experience

10/9/2012 12:00:00 AM

Tunstall Australasia has recently welcomed Stephen Murray as Manager of Tunstall LifeCare New Zealand.


Tunstall medical alarm functionality over the NBN

10/4/2012 12:00:00 AM

The National Broadband Network (the NBN) is planned to provide a high-speed optical fibre connection to 93% of Australians, with the remaining 7% in non-urban areas served by wireless or satellite service.


The future of heart health

9/27/2012 12:00:00 AM

This Saturday World Heart Day aims to educate consumers that at least 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke can be avoided if main risk factors such as diet and physical activity are properly controlled .


Tunstall named telehealthcare provider of the year

9/20/2012 12:00:00 AM

Tunstall Healthcare, the leading provider of telehealthcare solutions, has been named Telehealth/Telecare provider of the year 2012 for the second consecutive year at this year's HealthInvestor Awards UK.


Milton Keynes Integrated Telehealth and Telecare Support for People with Long Term Conditions

9/20/2012 12:00:00 AM

Milton Keynes Council and Milton Keynes Community Health Services UK are working with leading provider Tunstall Healthcare to offer integrated telecare and telehealthcare support to local people living with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).


National Stroke Week

9/9/2012 12:00:00 AM

Stroke can happen to anyone, with one in six experiencing a stroke in their lifetime[1].


Asthma Awareness Week

8/31/2012 12:00:00 AM

September brings warmer weather, new blooms and lots of pollen which can seriously affect people managing asthma[1].


Multi-party Telehealth Video Conferencing

Face to Face Healthcare a Reality for Regional Australia 8/30/2012 12:00:00 AM

On Wednesday 29 August at 11:45am the world’s first high definition point-to-point multi-party telehealth video conference was demonstrated at the HISA conference in Melbourne.


Seniors Week Qld 18-26 August

8/17/2012 12:00:00 AM

This Seniors Week 18-26 August encourages the older members of our community to stay active and involved in the community to celebrate the valuable contribution seniors make[1].


Telehealth proven to reduce mortality and emergency admissions in study of Whole Systems Demonstrator trial

6/22/2012 12:00:00 AM

Latest findings from study of world’s largest telehealth programme confirms 45% reduction in mortality, 20% cut in emergency admissions and 15% fewer A&E visits.


Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Whole Systems Demonstrator Read more about the largest randomised control trial in the world

Tunstall Australasia Pty Ltd
Locked bag 1
985 Kingsford Smith Dr
Eagle Farm 4009

More Numbers

Global Locations Map  

To make an enquiry or speak with one of our customer service representatives please call 1800 603 377

If you can’t find the information you require, please contact us and we’ll get back to you
as soon as we can.